Wednesday 5 November 2014

Semayobe's learning experiences with technology in teaching.

My reflections on the topic: Where Am I?

I have discovered that team work is the best weapon to most complex tasks.

I have as well discovered that I mostly use Knowledge creation as regards the UNESCO ICT competences for Teachers (CFT) because I mostly take students to the field for field work in Geography.

I have learnt how to create a blog and how to use it.


MY PERSONAL GOALS FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DURING THE CCTI COURSE


  • I hope to use what I am learning in technology to soften my teaching exercise.
  • I wish to publish part of my research work from the field using my blog.
  • I hope to use my blog to publish my GIS technology enhanced maps and link up with the world of Geographers who are already in the field.


  • Students with their Geography teachers carrying out field work at Kilembe mine in Kasese. The second photo was the Kilembe bridge.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Semayobe and your blog is hot. That motorbike reminds me of Uganda. We have motorbikes in SA but not that much and we do not use them for public transport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Senzo for the appreciation and a lot is on the way I promise...keep the ears to the ground!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SS. I will certainly keep my ears on the ground for great things to happen in Ugunda through CCTI Online. Keep going Sir

    ReplyDelete