Sunday 14 June 2015

Reflection 3.6.4: Value For Analyzing Students Before Proceeding With The Lesson Design Process

After I have had some exposure to the ASSURE lesson-plan template, I have found out that the value of analyzing students before proceeding with a lesson-design process, especially when integrating technology in my lesson requires: 

-My lesson objectives must cater for the expectations for my students.

- My lesson objectives should cater for the necessary requirements for the learning environment either in class or outside class.

- My lesson objectives should actually focus on assessing learning.

- The lesson objectives should determine which appropriate media or materials are required in order to be effective.

- I have found out that I need the best possible use of the media and other technology resources while preparing for my teaching.


-Learners have different learning capacities, cultural backgrounds, technological competencies and bodily physical abilities. Therefore a thorough look at all those variables can help the teacher to plan well the lesson he/she is intending to design.

4 comments:

  1. True Sulaiman. There are a number of things that influence the learners in learning effectively. Analyzing the nature of learners we have helps us to plan better for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more, Marg.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't agree with you more, Marg.

      Delete
    3. Why couldn't you agree with Margie?

      Delete