Saturday 4 April 2015

Experiences of on-line Learning 2.8.4





My experience with on line learning has been interesting; I have learned the Constructivism approach to teaching. In this way I have discovered that because the various learning experiences I got from the University when training to become a teacher, I use a blend of methods while teaching to the extent that I do not stick to one method. The on-line learning has helped me to discover my self where I got lost within the profession. I almost used constructivism unknowingly.

I leaned how to make an Inforgraphic which I had never thought of making in my teaching career.Check the link  https://magic.piktochart.com/output/5019087-semayobe-and-the-socratic-way-

I have learned how to go off the boring lecture method of teaching when I conducted the constructivism class in a planned and organized way.

 Most interesting of all were the High Order Thinking questions.

Pitfalls 
Balancing up work time with study time has been so difficult to me.

In the these last days of the module, the Internet connection has been too loose and disturbing.

I had extended sleep hours in order to accomplish the assignments.

Feeling disgusted when my colleagues were ahead of me via reading and contributing to the discussion wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment